Sunday, January 3, 2021

A New Year & New Promises


Well I finally dusted off the metaphorical cobwebs that have been accumulating on my real estate blog and decided to be more intentional this year. Not quite sure how that will all shake out, but everywhere I look, I see people telling me I need a word to carrying me through this new year.

Since I didn't do that in the-year-that-shall-not-be-named, I thought maybe, perhaps just maybe, I should do it this year. So my magic word is…drum roll please…INTENTIONAL. 

So since we're already three days into this new year, new me thing, I thought it might be handy to share a few tips for folks who have decided to list their house. You can read eight tips that should come in handy for you although Item #1 (thankfully) doesn't apply to my area.

8 Tips To Sell In the Dead of Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment