Sunday, August 25, 2013

Why do I need a realtor?

Dear Home Diva,
I am thinking about buying a home and don't know why I need a realtor. Can't I just find a home on the Internet and call the listing agent?

Dear DIY Buyer,
There are many reasons you need your own realtor. The most important reason is to have someone whose job is to be your advocate and to protect you and your interests. As a buyer’s agent, your realtor works for YOU and watches out for YOU. Your realtor also helps you navigate through the entire process from start to closing. As a Coldwell Banker agent, my top priority is to deliver exceptional one-stop full service real estate experience for my home buyers and sellers. I will work with you throughout your entire home search or sale process. As YOUR agent, I look out for YOU, whether you are buying or selling. And remember, as your agent, I can show you any home you are interested in regardless of whose sign is on the property or who the listing agent is. So let’s get you moving in the right direction!
–the Home Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment