Sunday, September 15, 2013

Don't let procrastination stop you

While I was hosting an open house waiting for the next wave of prospective buyers to waltz through,  I ran across this nifty little cartoon posted on Mashable illustrating the 12 types of procrastinators.


I know I have been each one of those little cartoon guys at some point in my life although I'm not much of a napper. I wish I were, though. I envy people who  can slide in a power nap here or there and wake up refreshed.

Me? Well, I just can't do it. I'm either down for the count ,or I lie there ticking off all the things I have to do and never fall asleep. So it's no surprise that I'm The List Maker on the procrastinator sheet.

Whatever category you fall under, don't let your procrastination stand between selling your property and finding your dream home. Remember, interest rates are still at historic lows and existing home prices are climbing back up. It's a great time to get moving!



No comments:

Post a Comment