Sunday, September 22, 2013

Grumpy Cat, Howard the Shelter Cat & Being Fab-u-lous

Grumpy Cat just
signed an endorsement deal
I pretty much spent last week in class learning advanced real estate stuff for advanced certification, so I can be a fab-u-lous realtor. But despite aspiring to the fab-u-louso status, sitting in a classroom = learning about all the stuff I should be doing, but can't be doing because, well, I'm sitting in a classroom.

It's the ol' Catch-22 syndrome. 

And, of course, while sitting in the classes learning to be fab-u-lous, the list-maker that lurks deep within me started a list-making frenzy complete with highlights and arrows. I have an "Ah-Hah!" list. I have an "Aps I Need" list. I have a "Must Learn" list. I have an "Action Items" list. 

Howard the Shelter Cat napping
All of that just means that I now really need a "Things That Make My Head Explode" list. Jeepers Creepers.

I wouldn't have to worry about all of that if Howard the Shelter cat would just wake up from his cat-nap and get with the program and start earning his keep. You know, like Grumpy Cat, who recently got a sweet endorsement deal with Friskies and who supposedly already is earning six figures. Hails bails, I'd be happy if Howard the Shelter cat would just earn a couple of figures.

Howard the Shelter Cat
earning zero
I think I'll start a new list: "Howard the Shelter Cat's Earning Potential."

I think it'll be a short list.

As in Zero. Nadda. Zip. Zilch. 

Guess I'm going to have to work harder at being fab-u-lous.


No comments:

Post a Comment